Zhenji LED guarantees that its LED displays are free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. If during the ``two-year parts replacement' warranty period, if any part of the Zhenji LEDLED display is defective in material or workmanship,Zhenji LED will replace the part with a functional part to ensure that the display is working properly. The remaining time remaining in the customer's original limited warranty will cover the replacement unit. Zhenji LED does not provide any warranty for any third-party software, whether it is included with the monitor or installed by the customer. Installing any unauthorized hardware, parts or components will also void the warranty. See the warranty exclusion list below.
Warranty does not include...
Any product whose serial number is smeared, modified or removed. Any product that is damaged, deteriorated, or malfunctioned due to:
Accident, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other natural behavior. Intentional destruction, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow the instructions accompanying the product.
Repair or attempt repairs by anyone not authorized by Zhenji LED.
Software or data loss during repair or replacement.
Install the LED display without following the squareV installation guidelines.
External causes such as power fluctuations or malfunctions.
Use consumables or parts that do not meet the squareV specifications.
Any other reason not related to product defects.
Hardware / Accessories / Parts / Components - Install any unauthorized hardware, accessories, consumable parts or components.
Zhenji LED's liability is limited to the cost of product repair or replacement. Zhenji LEDis not responsible for the following:
Other property damage due to any defects in the product,
Inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships or other business losses - even if told to cause such damage.
Any other damage, whether it is accidental, consequential or other damage.
Any claim by any other party to the customer.
1) If there is a guarantee, the customer should pay the shipping fee back to Zhenji LED. Zhenji LEDwill repair or replace defective parts for free.
2) If the warranty is out of scope, the customer will be charged for the shipping to and from the Zhenji LED equipment and a reasonable material and material fee.
1) At the request of the customer, Zhenji LED shall provide on-site service to the customer for on-site installation instruction and training, as well as on-site troubleshooting and repair or maintenance of the LED display. On-site service will be subject to the following additional terms.
2) Please consult your project manager for the service fee.
3) The number of service days starts from the date the engineer leaves the service base and ends on the day the engineer returns to the service base.
4) The round-trip ticket from the service base to the service city shall be borne by the customer.
5) Zhenji LED service engineers should be provided with local transportation, proper food and accommodation.
6) For the installation service, Zhenji LED's field service engineer should arrive at the customer's city within one week of receiving the customer's notice, provided that the service engineer has obtained a valid travel document with the help of the customer.
7) Zhenji LED's standard format service ticket will track service details and be recorded by the service engineer and signed by the customer.
8) Once the display has been installed or repaired and/or maintained, an operational test shall be performed to accept. The customer and Zhenji LED's field service engineer should sign the acceptance confirmation to ensure that the LED display is working properly.